Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Heart You UFO

It all started with an unfinished project (known in the quilting world as a UFO). I remembered that I had a Valentine's Day something that I hadn't finished from a year or two ago.


It's somewhere between a too big place mat and a too small wall hanging or table topper. I had no place in mind to put it and not much motivation to finish it, so... I cut it up! It worked perfectly to cut it into six rectangles. I applied double-sided fusible interfacing and fused the fabric to some blank note cards. The result...fabulous.


They're even cute on the back side.


It felt good to finish a project, even if it was in an unexpected way. These cards will be up for sale in the Etsy shop in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing with me.