Erica's first quilt is coming along nicely. Since she finished all the blocks, we spent some time this weekend laying out the quilt.
One of her goals was to make a quilt that wasn't a specific color. I think she did a great job accomplishing that one. After she was happy with the overall layout, we did a bit of rearranging to add a special surprise to the design.
Once we were finished, we carefully stacked up and bagged each row.
She'll be sewing the rows for the next few weekends. There is a deadline associated with this quilt so she's decided to let someone else quilt it for her. Our goal is to get the top done before the end of April. We'll keep you posted!
Virginia is for (Quiltville) Lovers!
9 hours ago