Monday, June 13, 2011

Stash Frustration and A New Project

Why does it take so long to choose fabrics from my stash? I only needed four fabrics. My sewing room was relatively clean when I started and here's what it looked like after I found the fabric I needed. I've really got to come up with a better way to organize my fabric stash.



Here are the four pieces of fabric I selected.



Here's the project at the half way point. I was skeptical at this point because this looked very boring.



And here it is as a finished top. It still needs to be quilted and bound, but I think it turned out quite nice.



This was really easy to make. It only took an afternoon and that includes cleaning up the sewing room. In the next month or two, I'll be adding the Twisted Wreath as a class at the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing with me.