Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun on the 4th

Even though it's been almost a week since our country celebrated its independence, I wanted to share all the fun we had that day. It all started with a good ol' southern parade, which included an entry by my dear friend John and his beautiful truck.


I really appreciated him advertising the shop while riding in the parade.

From the parade, we visited Lake Buckhorn where we enjoyed a traditional hamburger and hot dog cook out, watermelon, pound cake, and homemade ice cream. I was determined to fit in as much fun as I possibly could in the day so I...

canoed,
paddleboated (pedalboated?),
and fished.

The little guys preferred to play in the water, and did so almost the entire day.

It really was a great day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing with me.