I've been moving at a slower pace the last couple of weeks, relishing those last lazy days of summer. Without any exciting pictures to post, you'll have to settle for a laundry list of what I've been doing. More details and more pictures to come in the next few days.
- Made a cute, cute purse using a pattern by Atkinson Designs and high heel shoe fabric!
- Working on a class to teach above mentioned purse.
- Cut out a pumpkin wall hanging from an Eleanor Burns pattern.
- Working on a class for that one, too.
- Working on a secret project for the shop's Kanzashi flower challenge.
- Making plans for a booth at a quilt show this fall.
- Procrastinating machine quilting two quilts that must be done soon!
- Prepping with the kids for back to school (which starts tomorrow).
- And last, but not least, participated in an interview that lead to this article about Dragonfly Quilt Shop in the Oconee Patch!