Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Projects On the Way

I am so fortunate to have a great staff at Dragonfly Quilt Shop. Recently, I asked for some suggestions for new spring shop samples. The next day there were six or seven ideas laid out for review. I picked three and asked for the fabric to be cut so I could get started on them. Usually, that means simply cutting the yardage needed from the bolt. But this time, they moved ahead with the next step and cut all the individual pieces for the projects and left little notes to make my job easier. Here is the "before" picture. I'm thinking that I'll whip these up over the weekend. Look for "after" photos very soon.

A table runner or wall hanging using lots of fun Kaffe Fassett fabrics:


A baby quilt using Nancy Halvorsen's Forever Spring collection:


And a black, white, and pink quilt:

You know I'm gonna have some fun this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I hope to get down there this weekend or first of the week to see what you got done! I would love "piece cutting elves"! What a blessing for you! See you soon!
    De

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing with me.